Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Get Organized - Calendars

Everyone loves free stuff, especially things that are useful. If it has the added benefit of being cute, then it's awesome :) Every week I am going to try and have something free, some sort of printable awesomness that I stumbled upon recently in the vastness of the internet. 

This week I want to share with you my favorite FREE calendars. All you have to do is go to their respective sites and print 'em off. They're useful and cute. 

Enjoy!

Creative Mamma has a great, colorful one that I'm using to keep track of my schoolwork.

I also love that she has extra weekly and daily agendas for those of us who are super busy!


From the creative mind of Skip To My Lou.


This one is brought to you from Tomkat Studio

I hope you are able to find one that suits your tastes and needs. 

Let me know if you have anything you would like to see show up in this section. I'm always open to ideas and suggestions, and your comments are highly welcome. 

Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment