Monday, January 23, 2012

What's the Deal?

Good morning Yall!
That's probably the first thing you should know about me. I always say morning, regardless of the time of day. No, I'm not delusional, I just find it awkward to greet someone with afternoon or evening, and what do you do if it's past evening? So I avoid all of that, and just use morning. I also stopped counting my birthdays at seventeen, so maybe I am delusional....

Next thing you should know is I am quirky, perhaps to the extreme, which you have probably already figured out. I am a procrastinating perfectionist and a range of other conundrums, which causes me to have umpteen projects going on at one time in various stages of completion.

This blog is going to be a chronicle of my crafting adventures. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment